Recommended by the IIR / IIR conference
10th IIR Conference on Caloric Cooling and Applications of Caloric Materials
An IIR Conference
The 10th IIR Conference on Caloric Cooling and Applications of Caloric Materials (Thermag 2022) will present an overview of new caloric materials and innovative cooling techniques, providing the ideal environment to showcase the latest developments in these fields.
This prestigious IIR conference will provide a platform for scientists and engineers from around the world working in the field of caloric materials and devices to meet and discuss their research, ideas and challenges.
The scope of the conference includes:
- Caloric cooling and heat pumps
- Energy harvesting, scavenging: thermomagnetics
- Pyroelectrics, thermomechanics
- Magnetocaloric, thermomagnetic materials
- Electrocaloric, pyroelectric materials
- Mechanocaloric, thermomechanical materials
- Multi-caloric materials.
The above topics include fundamental and applied research activities in physics, materials science and engineering, fundamentals and applications of thermodynamics, heat transfer and fluid dynamics, and electrical and mechanical engineering of devices and systems.
- Start date : August 28, 2022
- End date : September 01, 2022
- Location : Ljubljana, Slovenia
Address : Cankarjev dom, Cultural and Congress Centre
- Organisers : University of Ljubljana
- Main commissions : Cryophysics, cryoengineering; Refrigerating equipment; Heat pumps, energy recovery
- Themes : Caloric cooling (magnetocaloric, electrocaloric, elastocaloric and barocaloric cooling)
- Keywords : N/A