Conférence annuelle de l'IOR 2021 - Vers un chauffage et un refroidissement nets zéro - au-delà du froid
Join the first IOR online Annual Conference.
The conference will present case studies that demonstrate how the refrigeration, air conditioning and heat pump sectors are responding to the challenge of net zero heating and cooling by minimising the need for cooling, maximising the efficiency of RACHP systems and developing innovative technologies that will change how we heat and cool buildings and the processes used.
The event will feature keynote papers from experts in the field of environmental policy development and global heating and cooling initiatives, as well as workshops on benchmarking, leakage reduction and low GWP refrigerant options.
- Balancing heating and cooling demand
- Using energy intelligently
- Making use of best available technology
- Reducing the need for mechanical cooling
- Achieving best system performance
- Developing the best people and skills
- Working together
- Date de début : 21 avril 2021
- Date de fin : 22 avril 2021
- Organisateurs : IOR - Institute of Refrigeration UK
- Contact : email@example.com - +44 (0)208 6477033