Conférence du froid 2021 de l'AIRAH
The two-day Refrigeration 2021 Conference, to take place May 17–18, will be run as a hybrid event to run alongside a modified live-streamed programme.
Some of the sessions available via live streaming will include:
- Ultra-low GWP refrigeration using natural refrigerants
- Sustainability and integration initiatives that are driving supermarket change
- Panel session on refrigeration end-users
- Panel session on how the global warming crisis is bringing the refrigeration and HVAC industries together
- Risks and responsibilities when transitioning to low-GWP refrigerants
- High-temperature NH3 heat pumps and beyond
- HVAC&R licensing in Australia, now and towards 2050.
- Date de début : 17 mai 2021
- Date de fin : 18 mai 2021
- Lieu : Melbourne, Australie
- Organisateurs : AIRAH - Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air conditioning and Heating
- Thèmes : N/A
- Mots-clés : N/A