La journée mondiale du froid 2020 : points saillants (en anglais)
Attracting overwhelming interest from international associations, companies and professionals in the field, discover what initiatives were organised for the second World Refrigeration Day held on June 26, 2020.
First held in 2019, World Refrigeration Day (WRD) has become a key event in the HVACR calendar.
Celebrated annually on June 26, WRD aims to raise awareness among the wider public about the importance of refrigeration technologies in everyday life.
Now going on to its third year, the Day is recognised and supported by leading refrigeration associations, organisations, governments and companies across the globe, and offers the ideal platform to celebrate the many historical achievements of the industry, as well as its essential role today.
Despite the global pandemic, which has gripped the world over the past months, World Refrigeration Day 2020 attracted overwhelming interest from international associations, companies and professionals in the field.
Enthusiasm was visibly unfettered, with initiatives being organised in all corners of the globe confirming the events international reach and pertinence.
Take a look at some of the useful documents published solely by the IIR, or in collaboration with UNEP OzonAction, EPEE or FAO, in celebration of the Day:
- IIR Informatory Note: The Role of Refrigeration in Worldwide Nutrition Download From FRIDOC
- IIR Informatory Note: The Role of Refrigeration in the Global Economy Download From FRIDOC
- Cold Chain Technology Briefs
- Commercial, Professional and Domestic Refrigeration Download from FRIDOC
- Transport Refrigeration Download from FRIDOC
- Cold Storage and Refrigerated Warehouse Download from FRIDOC
- Refrigeration in Food Production and Processing Download from FRIDOC
- Fishing Vessel Application Download from FRIDOC
Discover the events organised for WRD 2020