Groupe de travail - Systèmes de gestion thermique des véhicules électriques
Objectives of the working group
The objectives of the Working Group are:
- to share the latest research advances in automotive thermal management technologies;
- to promote the development of key components for automotive thermal management;
- to demonstrate the benefits of improved thermal management technology in practice;
- to disseminate knowledge related to automotive thermal management;
- to provide technical services related to automotive thermal management.
How to join this working group?
Anyone interested in those issues is invited to become a member of the IIR. Members of the working group are expected to be either private members or representatives of corporate members of the IIR with a technical expertise enabling them to contribute to the work of the WG. For more information, you can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.