ATMOsphere Europe Summit 2021
The 11th edition of the ATMOsphere Europe Summit, set to take place online on September 28-29, will feature a discussion on the European Union F-Gas Regulation, which manages the phase down of greenhouse gases known as hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs).
At the conference, key representatives will discuss the latest developments in the F-Gas Regulation review, as well as standards impacting natural refrigerant adoption in Europe.
ATMOsphere Europe will also address the impact of hydrofluoroolefins (HFOs) – the latest generation of fluorinated refrigerants – on health, safety and the environment, and the need to use natural refrigerants instead, among other topics.
- Branding visibility for Sponsors at the event as well as on the online event platform.
- Two-day programme to cover policy developments (revision of the EU F-Gas), market updates, case studies, end users’ experiences, digitalisation, training and more.
- 500+ attendees expected from all Europe (and beyond – Africa and Middle East).
Who should attend?
- End users
- Policy makers
- Media and consultants
- Start date : September 28, 2021
- End date : September 29, 2021
- Address : Online
- Organisers : shecco
- Contact : info@ATMO.org
- Themes : N/A
- Keywords : Natural refrigerant