IIR working groups
IIR working groups (WG) operate on a temporary basis to bring together specialists to collaborate on projects focused on current refrigeration issues.
Their aim is to promote development and provide knowledge in these spheres. In order to achieve these objectives, WGs organise conferences and workshops, write publications and provide recommendations.
Members of WGs are experts, professionals, engineers and/or technicians from industry, university and research-centres active in the field of refrigeration.
Members of IIR Working Groups must comply with the rules defined in the document “IIR Working Groups: Rules to ensure compliance with competition laws”.
List of the active working groups of the IIR:
Former IIR working groups
- Preservation of Genetic Resources
- Energy Labelling in the Cold Chain Terms of Reference
- Life Cycle Climate Performance Evaluation Terms of Reference
- Refrigerant Charge Reduction in Refrigerating Systems Terms of Reference
- Mitigation of Direct Emissions of Greenhouse Gases in Refrigeration Terms of Reference
- Data and Models for Refrigeration and Freezing Foods Terms of Reference