IIR working groups
IIR working groups (WG) operate on a temporary basis to bring together specialists to collaborate on projects focused on current refrigeration issues.
Their aim is to promote development and provide knowledge in these spheres. In order to achieve these objectives, WGs organise conferences and workshops, write publications and provide recommendations.
Members of WGs are experts, professionals, engineers and/or technicians from industry, university and research-centres active in the field of refrigeration.
Members of IIR Working Groups must comply with the rules defined in the document “IIR Working Groups: Rules to ensure compliance with competition laws”.
Current IIR working groups
Data and Modelling Tools for Food Refrigeration and the Cold Chain
Chairperson: Graciela Alvarez
Commissions: C2 with D1 and D2
Cold Chain for Pharmaceutical Products
Chairperson: Gérald Cavalier
Commissions: D2 with D1, C2
Phase-Change Materials and Slurries for Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Chairperson: Laurence Fournaison
Commissions: B2, D1
Commissions: A1, B2
Sub-Working Group: Industry Sub-Working Group on Magnetic Refrigeration
Web page (soon available)
Former IIR working groups
- Preservation of Genetic Resources
- Energy Labelling in the Cold Chain Terms of Reference
- Life Cycle Climate Performance Evaluation Terms of Reference
- Refrigerant Charge Reduction in Refrigerating Systems Terms of Reference
- Mitigation of Direct Emissions of Greenhouse Gases in Refrigeration Terms of Reference
- Data and Models for Refrigeration and Freezing Foods Terms of Reference