Call for abstracts ends December 20 - IIR Conference on Thermophysical Properties of Refrigerants
Authors are invited to send in submissions to the 6th IIR Conference on Thermophysical Properties and Transfer Processes of Refrigerants (TPTPR 2021).
The 6th conference in this series will cover a wide scope of research on thermophysical properties and transfer processes of refrigerants (low GWP refrigerants) and provide an opportunity to analyse the state-of-the-art developments in the sector.
Key conference themes include:
- Measurements and modeling of thermophysical and transport properties
- Low GWP refrigerants for vapour compression cycles
- Enhanced heat and/or mass transfer
- Refrigerant charge reduction technologies
- New fluids for sorption systems.
This conference will take place on September 1-3, 2021, in Vicenza, Italy.