Call for abstracts ends November 29 - 12th International Conference on Compressors and their Systems
This conference, organised by the City University of London and co-sponsored by the IIR, will take place on September 6-8, 2021.
Abstract submission deadline is November 29, 2020
We would like to remind authors to submit their abstract to the 12th Conference on Compressors and their Systems - City University London, September 6 - 8, 2021.
The 12th edition in this series will provide a forum to discuss developments in air, gas and refrigeration compressors, vacuum pumps, expanders, related systems and components. The programme will be more cohesive, with the inclusion of industry sessions on key topics in addition to the traditional keynote addresses, research and technical papers, podium papers and discussions.
Papers are invited on a wide range of topics on compressors, expanders, pumps and their systems including, but not limited to:
- Technology developments
- Energy efficiency and carbon footprint
- Safety, sustainability and environmental impact
- Numerical and experimental modelling, analysis and testing
- Design for ‘end of life’ and sustainable manufacture
- Novel applications
- Operation, use of sustainable operating fluids, maintenance and reliability
- System integration and behaviour
- Upgrades and refurbishment
- Education and professional development.
For more information, visit city.ac.uk/compressorsconference.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - author, paper, review and other academic queries
- email@example.com - delegate registration, visa, payments, sponsorship and exhibition enquiries