ICCC 2020: The most important international cold chain event of the year!
6th IIR Conference on Sustainability and the Cold Chain Register today!
A biennial event of the International Institute of Refrigeration (IIR), the ICCC conference series is recognised worldwide as a cutting-edge event on the cold chain.
Set to take place on April 15-17, 2020 in Nantes, France, the 6th IIR Conference on Sustainability and the Cold Chain (ICCC 2020) will address the ever-increasing demand of knowledge-sharing in sectors like refrigeration, air conditioning and heat pumps, and will bring together an international audience of researchers and industrialists.
For this edition, ICCC 2020 will highlight topics including:
- Food quality and food safety
- Modeling and prediction tools for optimizing the cold chain
- Refrigeration and health
- Energy efficiency in the cold chain
- Innovation in eco-design of equipment
Over 120 abstracts have been received for ICCC 2020; a new record!
Authors are reminded to submit their full papers by January 6, 2020! EXTENDED January 20, 2020!
A programme not to be missed
The dynamic three-day programme will include over 70 quality scientific presentations, 10 industry-focused workshops and 4 technical tours.
Keynotes will be presented by renowned sector experts including:
- Jean-Eudes Tesson, President of the Tesson group and President of La Chaine Logistique du Froid,
- Xavier Py, President of the University of Perpignan,
- Tom Ståle Nordtvedt, Senior researcher at SINTEF
Workshops Avoid disappointment and sign-up to book your seat:
- Cryogenic Energy Storage for Renewable Refrigeration and Power Supply (Organised by the IoR) SIGN-UP
- For energy efficient and HFC-free domestic, commercial and retail refrigeration in Article 5 countries (Organised by UNIDO, IIR and ICA) SIGN-UP
Technical visits To be sure to participate, select your choice when registering:
- Petit Forestier, National Interest Market Nantes Métropole (Rezé)
- Oniris laboratories
- Johnson Controls Factory
Student Networking A dedicated session for students to exchange with confirmed professionals
Gala dinner on the banks of the Erdre; one of the most beautiful rivers in France at Château de la Poterie
IIR Commission meetings A chance for members of Commissions C2, D1 and D2 to get updates on the latest Commission activities.
- Full papers due January 6, 2020 EXTENDED January 20, 2020
- Early bird registration closes March 6, 2020
- Conference ICCC 2020 April 15-17, 2020
You can still take advantage now of important and global visibility in the areas of refrigeration cold chain and HVAC. Discover the sponsorship opportunities.