IIR member subscription to the International Journal of Refrigeration just got better!
Since January 2017, not only will IIR members continue to receive the hard copy of the journal but IIR membership will now also give members access to the complete archives of the International Journal of Refrigeration (IJR) online.
Designed with our members in mind, this new and practical electronic subscription gives members substantial advantages:
Immediate and permanent access to the latest research and to IJR archives
- Access the latest articles as soon as they become available online.
- Browse, search and read each one of the nearly 4,500 papers since Volume 1, Issue 1.
- Unlimited access to seminal contributions to the field of refrigeration dating back to 1978.
- Keep up-to-date with subscriptions to customised e-alerts on New Volumes, Topics and saved Searches.
Enhanced content and functions
- Easily export references, citations and abstracts.
- Print, download or share articles with colleagues or peers.
- See which papers, published in Elsevier or elsewhere, have cited any selected article.
- Consult the research highlights overview of articles in volumes from 2012 onwards.
We are committed to doing our bit for the environment, as well as keeping down costs for our members, so if you have been receiving the hard copy of the journal and find that you no longer require it, please let us know.
To access this new service, click “activate my e-IJR subscription now” and follow the instructions.
Not an IIR member yet? More information on how to become an IIR member.