See you at the 16th IIR-Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants 2024
The next IIR-Gustav Lorentzen conference will take place from 11 to 14 August 2024 at the University of Maryland - College Park (Maryland), USA.
Join us at the 16th IIR-Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants, a major global meeting where the latest advances in research and development of alternative refrigerants will be discussed. The conference will explore solutions in line with the Kigali Amendment to the Montreal Protocol for the progressive reduction of harmful substances, as well as highlight innovations based on natural working fluids for refrigeration, air conditioning, heat pump and heat engine applications.
Don't miss this internationally renowned event that has already made history with exciting conferences in cities such as Hannover, Oslo, Purdue, Guangzhou, Glasgow, Copenhagen, Sydney, Delft, Valencia, Kyoto and Trondheim.
Who should attend?
- Senior representatives of engineering, marketing and product development companies
- Innovation leaders
- Professors, researchers, teachers and students
- Material and system designers
- Professional engineers
- Production and operation managers
- Policy makers
- Welcome reception, conference banquet, closing ceremony
- Plenary sessions with eminent speakers
- Keynote presentations
- Oral and poster presentations
- Panel discussions
- Technical tours
Find out more at www.ceee.umd.edu/gl2024.
Download the GL2024 brochure here