Get ready! Send in your application to the Best student paper competition at ICR 2023
Open to students up to Master’s level (plus one year) from engineering schools, universities or any other comparable higher education institution, the submitted work may focus on any technical area covered by the programme of ICR 2023. Students undertaking a PhD could also apply.
On the occasion of the 26th International Congress of Refrigeration (ICR 2023) on August 21-25, 2023, in Paris (France), the IIR is sponsoring a competition for the best student paper to be presented at this event.
The main target audience for this competition is undergraduate and graduate students from engineering schools, universities, or any other comparable higher education institution.
Prizes awarded to the winners
For this competition dedicated to students active in the field of refrigeration, three winners may be selected, each receiving the following prizes:
- Free student registration to the IIR Congress
- A prize of €500 (euros)
- A certificate from the IIR designating the student as the winner of the 1st, 2nd or 3rd award.
- If the paper has been accepted to the Congress, the student may then apply to the competition.
- Only students from IIR member countries are eligible to participate.
- Each country is entitled to present one candidate.
- The deadline for submissions is May 15, 2023.
Download the competition procedure
View list of IIR member countries | View list of IIR Country Delegates
For more information on the 26th International Congress of Refrigeration (ICR 2023), visit www.icr2023.org.