Training and courses: New content available
New additions to the IIR refrigeration courses and training repertoire
In line with its core mission to further and share knowledge on all refrigeration technologies and applications, the dedicated section to training and courses on the IIR website is your tool to keeping abreast of developments in HVACR.
The section, adapted to all knowledge levels and covering a broad range of fields in refrigeration, provides easy access to training material and courses to all in several different languages.
The IIR has taken care to provide an exclusive selection of digital training and course material on the main themes of refrigeration, and the section includes content from reputable international organisations and companies such as the UN Environment and Centro Studi Galileo.
Since its initial publication, a number of courses have been added to the repertoire including training material on:
- Inverse Cycles – Refrigerating Equipment by Professor Renato Lazzarin (University of Padova, Italy), President of IIR Section E
- Alternative Refrigerants by the European programme REAL Alternatives 4 LIFE
- Refrigerated Transport Technology by Wageningen University and Research (Netherlands)
- Heat Pumps by Professor Renato Lazzarin (University of Padova, Italy), President of IIR Section E
- Postharvest Technology by Wageningen University and Research (Netherlands).
Fostering knowledge enrichment and the sharing of expertise, whether you are an experienced professional or relatively new to the field, this IIR section will provide you with diverse courses and training materials to cater to your individual needs.
Send us your training material or your catalogue of courses
If your establishment would like to contribute training material or a catalogue of courses, please contact the IIR at email@example.com.
www.iifiir.org > Information resources > Training and courses
- IIR website: a new course on inverse cooling cycles
- IIR Informatory Note on “Qualification and Certification of Refrigeration Technicians”