FRIDOC now features a selection of MDPI articles on refrigeration
About 150 articles from MDPI journals, including review articles on various refrigeration technologies, are available in FRIDOC.
In 2022, the IIR has set up a partnership with the open access journal publisher MDPI, to reference their articles on refrigeration in FRIDOC. FRIDOC is therefore one of the scope-specific databases listed on the website of a dozen MDPI journals that frequently publish articles on refrigeration, air conditioning, the cold chain, etc.
About 150 MDPI articles are currently available in FRIDOC. In particular, the IIR recommends a selection of review articles on refrigeration technologies or applications.
- Alawadhi M, Phelan PE. Review of Residential Air Conditioning Systems Operating under High Ambient Temperatures. Energies. 2022 https://iifiir.org/en/fridoc/review-of-residential-air-conditioning-systems-operating-under-high-145175
- Pezzutto S, Quaglini G, Riviere P, et al. Space Cooling Market in Europe: Assessment of the Final Energy Consumption for the Year 2016. Sustainability. 2022 https://iifiir.org/en/fridoc/space-cooling-market-in-europe-assessment-of-the-final-energy-144901
- Menegazzo D, Lombardo G, Bobbo S, et al. State of the Art, Perspective and Obstacles of Ground-Source Heat Pump Technology in the European Building Sector: A Review. Energies. 2022 https://iifiir.org/en/fridoc/state-of-the-art-perspective-and-obstacles-of-ground-source-heat-pump-145187
- Maiorino A, Petruzziello F, Aprea C. Refrigerated Transport: State of the Art, Technical Issues, Innovations and Challenges for Sustainability. Energies. 2021 https://iifiir.org/en/fridoc/refrigerated-transport-state-of-the-art-technical-issues-144617
- Vanderzwalmen P, Ectors F, Panagiotidis Y, et al. The Evolution of the Cryopreservation Techniques in Reproductive Medicine—Exploring the Character of the Vitrified State Intra- and Extracellularly to Better Understand Cell Survival after Cryopreservation. Reproductive Medicine. 2020 https://iifiir.org/en/fridoc/the-evolution-of-the-cryopreservation-techniques-in-reproductive-142840
And many more...