Dehumidification in air conditioning
Objectives of the working group
- To share research progress on dehumidification – including chemical dehumidification, refrigeration dehumidification, desiccant dehumidification, etc – in air conditioning and summarize the current research state;
- To clarify the technical road map for dehumidification in central air conditioning system for industrial applications and comfortable applications;
- To clarify the technical road map for humidity control in residential building.
WG Meeting 2: Joint meeting on Demand-oriented non-uniform indoor environment WG & Dehumidification in air conditioning WG
ICR 2019, August 26, 2019, Montreal, Canada
A joint meeting was held during ICR 2019. The IIR has formed working party "Demand-Oriented Non-Uniform Indoor Environment" and "Dehumidification in Air Conditioning" to share the related research progress in air conditioning and summarize the current research achievements.
WG Meeting 1: Technical meeting on dehumidification in air conditioning
Purdue Conference 2018, July 9, 2018, Indiana, USA
A technical meeting was held during 2018 Purdue Conference. The research progress about the technologies for dehumidification in air conditioning system in public buildings and residential buildings were clarified. Collaboration was promoted.
- A WG meeting will be hold the 26th IIR International Congress of Refrigeration (ICR2023). The recent research progress about dehumidification in air conditioning can be summarized. The future working plan of this WG will be updated.
- The informatory note about dehumidification in air conditioning will be prepared.
How to join this working group?
Anyone interested in those issues is invited to become a member of the IIR. Members of the working group are expected to be either private members or representatives of corporate members of the IIR. For more information, you can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working group team
Baolong WANG(Tsinghua University, China)
Xu ZHANG(Tongji University, China)
Mengdi CUI (Tsinghua University, China)
Commission E1 with B1, B2, E2.
Documents of interest