13th IIR Conference on Phase-Change Materials and Slurries for Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Phase change materials and slurries are becoming key components in the energy mix of the future. Transitioning from a society relying on carbon-based energy, to one relying on renewable energies will require coordinating energy demand with source availability.
A viable option to achieve this result is through thermal energy storage, as it is one of the most efficient ways to store energy, and phase change materials can help make thermal energy storage better adapted and more financially competitive.
The 13th IIR Conference on Phase-Change Materials and Slurries for Refrigeration and Air Conditioning will provide an open international forum where academics and stakeholders from across the globe will present and discuss the latest research findings, developments and trends in the field.
The conference will give scientists and practitioners an opportunity to network and share ideas that will shape PCM research and engineering for years to come.
Key conference themes include:
- Materials Science and innovation of PCMs and Slurries
- Novel and optimised PCMs and Slurries for refrigeration and air conditioning applications
- Transport phenomena and time-dependent behaviour of PCMs and Slurries
Numerical and experimental methods dedicated to PCMs and Slurries
Thermal energy storage and energy savings via PCMs and Slurries
Sustainability impact of refrigeration and air conditioning technologies involving PCMs and Slurries.
- Start date : September 01, 2021
- End date : September 03, 2021
- Location : Vicenza, Italy
- Organisers : Padua University School of Engineering
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main commissions : Thermodynamics & transfer processes; Refrigerating equipment; Refrigerated storage
- Themes : Thermodynamics and changes of state
- Keywords : N/A
View conference proceedings