Become a member
The International Institute of Refrigeration (IIR) is the only independent intergovernmental organisation in the field of refrigeration. It is completely neutral, which is of the utmost importance when assessing the reliability of information. The Institute collects and disseminates information in many areas of refrigeration and its applications.
With 59 Member Countries, our network covers more than two-thirds of the world’s population. It consists of several thousands of members and more than 400 experts.
Become a member of the IIR to benefit from a wide range of services and products.
Depending on your age, the IIR proposes 3 individual membership packages.
Depending on the package you choose, you can enjoy:
Unlimited access to the International Journal of Refrigeration (IJR) publications
Free access to IIR conference papers
Exclusive access to refrigeration sector news.
Exclusive access to two professional directories
Customised thematic and personnalised alerts
Opportunity to join IIR working groups
Preferential membership rates for national citizens of an IIR member country that is up-to-date with their contributions.
Depending on the number of beneficiaries (3 or 10), the IIR proposes 2 corporate membership packages.
The membership manager opts for a specific package and manages the beneficiaries.
Each beneficiary enjoys the same benefits as individual members.
As a member organisation, you can also enjoy:
Increased visibility with our international partners on the IIR website and at conferences
Promotion of your news, publications and logo across our digital platforms and in our newsletter
The opportunity to collaborate on publications
Preferential membership rates for organisations located in an IIR member country that is up-to-date with their contributions.
IIR Member Countries that are up-to-date with their contributions benefit from a number of advantages :
- They participate in the governance of the Institute and its orientations by appointing a Delegate who will sit on the Executive Committee.
- Depending on their membership category, Member Countries nominate a number of experts from the fields of scientific community or industry to participate in Commissions and activities of the Institute. They are listed in the expertise directory. View directory
- Member Countries have the opportunity to organise one of the prestigious IIR conferences, or a conference sponsored by the Institute. See the list of IIR conferences
- Member Countries may designate multiple beneficiaries who will receive complimentary access to the same services as private members of the IIR (excluding access to conference papers, limited to 10 downloads).
- An IIR Member Country allows individuals and organisations in the country to benefit from preferential membership rates to the IIR.