Recommended by the IIR / IIR conference
16th IIR Conference on Cryogenics
Registration now open!
Held every two years, the 16th IIR Conference on Cryogenics 2021 brings together researchers and professionals to explore the latest developments and the issues related to the equipment and technologies in the area of temperatures below 120 K (-153°C).
As a key conference in the cryogenics field, this event attracts the most renowned international specialists to exchange and debate in this pioneering field.
IIR Commission A1:
Cryophysics & Cryoengineering
- Cryogenics in particle physics
- Cryogenics for fusion
- Superconductivity and magnets
- HTC for power and grids
- Cryostats and thermal insulation
- Space cryogenics
- Very low temperatures and applications
- Cryogenics for electronics.
IIR Commission A2:
Liquefaction & Separation of Gases
- Liquid helium and helium resources
- Liquid hydrogen
- Air separation
- Liquefaction of natural gas (LNG) and biogas (LBG/bioLNG)
- Rare gases
- LNG for vehicle and ship fuelling
- CO2 sequestration
- Energy storage
- Storage and distribution of cryogenic gases.
IIR Commission C1:
Cryobiology, Cryomedicine & Health Products
- Cryoprocessing of biomaterials and pharmaceuticals
- Equipment and procedures.
- Start date : October 05, 2021
- End date : October 07, 2021
- Address : Online
- Organisers : ICCEX Ltd., Prague, Czech Republic (with a support of ILK Dresden, Germany), GMT+2 (summer time)
- Main commissions : Cryophysics, cryoengineering; Liquefaction & separation of gases; Cryobiology, cryomedicine
Cryobiology, cryomedicine: general information;
Small-scale cryogenic applications, cryocoolers;
Properties of cryogenic fluids and materials;
Cryomedicine and cryosurgery;
Cryogenics safety, instrumentation and metrology;
Large-scale cryogenic applications;
LNG and LPG;
Other applications of cryogenic temperatures;
Cryology, gas processing: regulations and standards
- Keywords : N/A
View conference proceedings