Recommended by the IIR / IIR conference
16th IIR Conference on Cryogenics
Held every two years, the 16th IIR Conference on Cryogenics 2021 brings together researchers and professionals to explore the latest developments and the issues related to the equipment and technologies in the area of temperatures below 120 K (-153°C).
As a key conference in the cryogenics field, this event attracts the most renowned international specialists to exchange and debate in this pioneering field.
- Start date : October 04, 2021
- End date : October 07, 2021
- Location : Dresden, Germany
- Organisers : Institut für Luft- und Kältetechnik gGmbH (ILK Dresden)
- Main commissions : Cryophysics, cryoengineering
- Other commissions : Liquefaction & separation of gases; Cryobiology, cryomedicine
Small-scale cryogenic applications, cryocoolers;
Cryogenics safety, instrumentation and metrology;
Large-scale cryogenic applications
- Keywords : N/A