25th International Compressor Engineering Conference at Purdue
A conference co-sponsored by the IIR
Since 1972, Herrick Labs has hosted the premier international conferences on Compressor Engineering, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning, and High Performance Buildings.
More than 800 industry experts from 30 countries participate in the Purdue University Conferences to present cutting-edge research, exchange ideas, network with peers and explore the facilities of Herrick Labs.
- Start date : May 24, 2021
- End date : May 28, 2021
- Location : West Lafayette, IN, United States
- Organisers : Purdue University, Ray W. Herrick Laboratories
- Contact : email@example.com - +1 765 494 6078
- Main commissions : Thermodynamics & transfer processes; Refrigerating equipment; Air conditioning
- Themes : Compressors
- Keywords : N/A
View conference proceedings