Recommended by the IIR / IIR conference
2nd IIR Conference on HFO Refrigerants and Low GWP Blends
This conference will provide a focus on the global experience of the use of low flammable A2L classification refrigerants which encompass new generation HFO refrigerants, heralded as replacements for high GWP HFCs.
The event will cover essential information for designers, manufacturers, end users and installers on:
- Characteristics of HFOs
- Design issues for systems, components and controls
- Safety issues (flammability risk analysis, design considerations, operating experience)
- Legislation, codes of practice and standards
- Responsible use and environmental considerations.
- Start date : June 16, 2021
- End date : June 18, 2021
- Location : Osaka
- Organisers : Japan Society of Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Engineers (JSRAE)