Recommended by the IIR / IIR conference
9th IIR Conference on Ammonia and CO2 Refrigeration Technologies
Bridging the gap between industry and academia, the 9th IIR Conference on Ammonia and CO2 Refrigeration Technologies will focus on the intensifying global trend towards using natural refrigerants, such as ammonia, carbon dioxide and hydrocarbons, in various refrigeration applications worldwide.
This conference will address the design of modern ammonia and new CO2 systems and technological innovations, improving energy efficiency as well as technical guidelines, environmentally friendly technologies and safety regulations.
Of those that exist today, ammonia and CO2 are two of the oldest refrigerants, with evidence of their use since the 19th century, and their unique technical properties has assured their continued exploitation centuries on.
- Start date : September 16, 2021
- End date : September 18, 2021
- Location : Ohrid, North Macedonia
- Organisers : Faculty of Mechanical Engineering (Skopje)
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main commissions : Refrigerating equipment
- Other commissions : Thermodynamics & transfer processes; Refrigerated storage; Heat pumps, energy recovery
Refrigerants, secondary refrigerants: general information;
General information on environment (climate change, ozone depletion…);
- Keywords : N/A
Ammonia and CO2 2021