Recommended by the IIR / IIR conference
9th IIR Conference on Caloric Cooling and Applications of Caloric Materials
The first in this revised conference series, the 9th IIR Conference on Caloric Cooling and Applications of Caloric Materials (Thermag 2021) will present an overview of new caloric materials and innovative cooling techniques, providing the ideal environment to showcase the latest developments in these fields.
Offering a dynamic atmosphere bolstered by an exciting technical programme, The conference offer key opportunities for academics and those from industry to make new contacts for future research collaborations.
Who Should Attend?
- Innovation leaders
- Caloric material researchers
- Professional engineers
Professors, teachers and students
Production and operation managers
- Marketing and product development specialists
- Start date : June 07, 2021
- End date : June 11, 2021
- Location : College Park, United States
- Organisers : University of Maryland, College Park
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main commissions : Cryophysics, cryoengineering; Refrigerating equipment; Heat pumps, energy recovery
- Themes : Caloric cooling (magnetocaloric, electrocaloric, elastocaloric and barocaloric cooling)
- Keywords : N/A