Applied Thermal Engineering - vol. 27 - n. 2-3
Type of periodic review: Journal
Applied Thermal Engineering disseminates novel research related to the design, development and demonstration of components, devices, equipment, technologies, systems and, in general, solutions involving thermal processes for the production, storage, utilization, management and conservation of energy, with a focus on engineering application.
- Original title: Applied Thermal Engineering - vol. 27 - n. 2-3
- Record ID : NP000046-00144
- Publication: Elsevier - Amsterdam - United kingdom
- Publication date: 2007/02
- Number: vol. 27
- Number: n. 2-3
- ISSN: 13594311
- Document available for consultation in the library of the IIR headquarters only.
See articles (11)
See periodic review