Abstract submissions open for the IIR Cold Chain Conference 2020
Call for abstracts launched for ICCC 2020
Covering all matters of the cold chain, the IIR International Conference on Sustainability and the Cold Chain (ICCC) is a cutting-edge, globally-recognised event set to take place in Nantes, France on April 15-17, 2020.
ICCC 2020 will provide a platform for the ever-increasing demand of knowledge-sharing in sectors like refrigeration, air conditioning and heat pumps.
Attracting on average 200 conference delegates, this international audience of researchers and industrialists, bringing together all cold chain stakeholders, will expose their latest developments and key technology trends on food and pharmaceutical products throughout the cold chain, as well as their other applications including transport and storage.
For this edition, ICCC 2020 will highlight the following topics:
- Food quality and food safety in the cold chain
- Refrigeration and health
- Energy efficiency in the cold chain
- Storage, transport and logistics
- Innovation in eco-design of equipment
- Refrigerants of tomorrow and containment
- Modelling and prediction tools for optimising the cold chain
- Innovative technologies in the cold chain
- Innovation in domestic, commercial and distribution refrigeration.
Call for abstracts
To take part and share your work within the cold chain community, submit your abstracts online today!
For full details on submitting an abstract, visit the website: https://iccc2020.sciencesconf.org/
Abstract submission deadline: September 28, 2019