Call for abstracts now open! 15th IIR-Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants
Prospective authors of papers are encouraged to submit 150-200 word abstracts by September 15, 2021.
Typically attracting well over 200 participants, the IIR-Gustav Lorentzen conference series on natural refrigerants is recognised as a cutting-edge event on natural refrigerants, addressing the needs of key stakeholders interested in monitoring trends in this field.
Scheduled to take place in Trondheim (Norway) on June 13-15, 2022, the 15th IIR-Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants (GL 2022) will provide the ideal forum for discussion on the latest research results and advances related to the use of natural working fluids in different types of systems and application areas.
The conference topics
Dynamic sessions are planned, and papers are requested on subjects related to the basic engineering science, design and applications of refrigeration, air-conditioning and heat pump systems, as well as heat-to-power cycles, based on natural working fluids, including:
- Process, cycle, system and component development with natural refrigerants
- Vapor compression systems: NH3, hydrocarbons, CO2 and water
- Gas cycles and sorption systems
- Heat-to-power systems
- Fundamentals: Properties, lubrication, chemistry
- Heat transfer fluids
- Heat transfer and heat exchangers, compressors and other components
- Energy efficiency, operational experience and economy
- Safety with respect to flammable, toxic and high-pressure fluids
Call for abstracts ends September 15, 2021!
View the official call for abstracts announcement.