Discover the new IIR Publications Catalogue Update 2018
The IIR Publications Catalogue Update 2018 is now available!
Add the latest refrigeration publications to your bookshelf
Regrouping the newest publications and works of the IIR in all fields of refrigeration, the IIR Publications Catalogue Update 2018 is now available.
An update of the IIR Publications Catalogue 2016/2017, which provides a summary of previous IIR publications and reference documents, the catalogue update for 2018 includes the latest guides, technology briefs, conference papers and proceedings, and Informatory Notes published by the IIR over the past few months, as well as details on its information services.
From food technology to cryobiology, from solar cooling to training, both the catalogue and the update cover the cutting-edge technologies that are most likely to impact the HVACR sector today and in the future.
Find what you’re looking for online
Remember, you can also access all publications directly from the Bookshop on the IIR website at www.iifiir.org > Publications > Bookshop.
Find your chosen publication using the search engine in the Bookshop by typing the:
- publication title, OR
- IIR code using the “Advanced search” feature.
Ordering could not be easier
Once you have found what you’re looking for, you can order:
- Online - use the large number of links provided in the catalogue and the update or order directly from the Bookshop.
Ordering online via a secure payment system is the easiest and quickest way to pay and receive your desired publications.
Make sure you log in first before ordering.
- Order form - fill in the order form included on the last page of the 2016/17 Catalogue and return it to the head office using the method of your choice.
We ship worldwide, so no matter the destination, our publications will arrive safe and sound.
Some of the new additions
- 5th IIR Conference on Thermophysical Properties and Transfer Processes of Refrigerants (TPTPR 2017)
- Cold Chain Technology Briefs (IIR and UN Environment) – FREE
- 7th International Conference on Magnetic Refrigeration at Room Temperatures (Thermag VII)
- 35th IIR Informatory Note: The impact of the refrigeration sector on climate change – FREE
- Technological Options for Retail Refrigeration (Written by several experts from London South Bank University) - UPCOMING
- CO2 as a Refrigerant (Editor Dr Andy Pearson)
- Handbook on Indirect Refrigeration and Heat Pump Systems (Editor Åke Melinder)
Don’t forget, IIR members receive a discount of up to 25% on purchases from the IIR Bookshop.
Not an IIR member yet? More information on how to become an IIR member.