New design for the IJR but still quality papers!
The International Journal of Refrigeration gets a new look
First published in 1978, the International Journal of Refrigeration (IJR) is essential reading for all those wishing to keep abreast of research and industrial news in refrigeration, air conditioning and associated fields.
For increased visibility online and in anticipation of the changing face of the IIR, the IJR recently updated its journal cover (see image) which will better reflect the new IIR corporate identity to be rolled out next year.
As well as original research papers the IJR also includes review articles, papers presented at IIR conferences, short reports and letters describing preliminary results and experimental details, and letters to the Editor on recent areas of discussion and controversy.
What’s in the latest edition…
Published for the IIR by Elsevier, with over 350 pages, IJR volume 108 - December 2019 includes short reports, research articles and graphical abstracts on:
- State of the art on the flammability of hydrofluoroolefin (HFO) refrigerants by Xi Wu, Chaobin Dang, Shiming Xu, Eiji Hihara
- Experimental study on the performance of a steam generation heat pump with the internal heat exchanging effect by Dae Hoon Kang, Sun-Ik Na, Jin Woo Yoo, Jae Ho Lee, Min Soo Kim
- Thermodynamic studies on a solar assisted transcritical CO2 based tri-generation system with an ejector for dairy applications by Ravindra Vutukuru, A. Saikiran Pegallapati, Ramgopal Maddali
- Flow boiling of carbon dioxide: Heat transfer for smooth and enhanced geometries and effect of oil. State of the art review by R. Mastrullo, A.W. Mauro, L. Viscito
How can I access these and other IJR articles?
As part of their exclusive membership benefits, IIR members can access all editions of the IJR online via the Elsevier platform, ScienceDirect.
With online access to the journal you can:
- access seminal contributions to the field of refrigeration dating back to 1978
- download the latest papers as soon as they become available online
- browse, search and read each one of the over 6,000 papers published since Volume 1, Issue 1
- subscribe to customised e-alerts on New Volumes, Topics and saved Searches
- export references, citations and abstracts
- print or share papers with peers.
Already an IIR member? Follow the procedure to activate your online access to the IJR.
Activation procedure : http://www.iifiir.org/userfiles/file/publications/e-RIF_instructions_EN.pdf
Not a member yet? Learn about IIR member benefits.
A selection of IJR papers can also be downloaded from the FRIDOC database on the IIR website.
Or consult all volumes at ScienceDirect https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/international-journal-of-refrigeration