What you didn’t know about IIR membership!
Access, join, engage! Join the IIR and become a part of an international network dedicated to refrigeration.
Since renovating its website, the IIR has gone to a particularly great effort to ensure that its members benefit from improved services and advantages.
Find out what’s on offer…
Why become an IIR member?
The IIR international network is comprised of experts from 59 countries and provides a concrete platform for all refrigeration professionals to connect with peers, create contacts and build new partnerships.
Additionally, technologies and regulations are changing very rapidly due to environmental constraints, not to mention new needs, such as those currently emerging for the storage and transport of vaccines for Covid-19. These constraints and opportunities will increase.
More than ever, quality scientific, technical and regulatory monitoring is needed. Today, it is essential to participate in a network of industrialists and academics from all over the world, in working groups that develop positions and participate in new regulations.
Who is it for?
IIR membership is ideal for, but not limited to:
- Engineers and technicians
- Political leaders
- Public authorities
Of course, if you are a member of an IIR Commission or Statutory Body, you can still become a paying member to benefit from exclusive services!
Depending on your membership package, you could enjoy a number of exclusive advantages including:
- Unlimited downloads from the FRIDOC database
- Reduced registration fees to IIR conferences
- Complete access to the International Journal of Refrigeration (IJR)
- Access to conference papers
- The opportunity to join IIR Working Groups
- Exclusive access to refrigeration sector news
- Full access to two professional directories
- Discounts on publications.
- Up to 10 beneficiaries can benefit from the same advantages as Private members
As a member organisation, you can also enjoy:
- Increased visibility with our international partners
- Promotion of your news, publications and logo across our digital platforms and in our newsletter
- The opportunity to collaborate on projects and publications.
Organisations and national citizens of an IIR member country that is up-to-date with their contributions benefit from preferential membership rates.
Country membership: Remember, your country can also become an official member of the IIR. More on country membership