14th IIR-Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants
With the increasing need for global warming countermeasures, natural working fluids have become a clear vector to reducing the CO2 footprint of the refrigeration, and heating and cooling sectors and migrating towards long-term sustainable solutions.
Experts, researchers, engineers and policy makers are invited to join the discussion on the latest progress in the field of natural refrigerants at the 14th IIR-Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants.
This conference will foster debate on research subjects covering:
- fundamental studies (such as thermodynamic properties or heat and mass transfer),
- system developments (such as heat pumps, chillers),
- and their applications.
- Start date : December 06, 2020
- End date : December 09, 2020
- Location : Kyoto, Japan
- Organisers : Japanese Association of Refrigeration Engineers
- Contact : email@example.com