Recommended by the IIR / IIR conference
6th IIR Conference on Sustainability and the Cold Chain
A hybrid conference onsite-online!
The IIR conference series on Sustainability and the Cold Chain is recognised as a cutting-edge event on the cold chain which addresses the ever-increasing demand for knowledge-sharing in this essential sector.
This prestigious biennial conference attracts international audiences of researchers and industrialists, providing an opportunity to showcase the latest developments in sustainability, retail refrigeration and the cold chain.
For this edition, ICCC 2020 will highlight:
- Food quality and food safety in the cold chain
- Refrigeration and health
- Energy efficiency in the cold chain
- Storage, transport and logistics
- Innovation in eco-design of equipment
- Refrigerants of tomorrow and containment
- Modeling and prediction tools for optimising the cold chain
- Innovative technologies in the cold chain
- Innovation in domestic, commercial and distribution refrigeration
- Start date : August 26, 2020
- End date : August 28, 2020
- Location : Nantes, France
Address : Cité des congrès - 5 Rue de Valmy
- Organisers : French Association of Refrigeration (AFF); Nantes-Atlantic National College of Veterinary Medicine, Food Science and Engineering (Oniris)
- Contact : email@example.com