Demonstration facility at Neunburg vorm Wald to investigate and test solar hydrogen technology.
Author(s) : SZYSZKA A.
Type of article: Article
The facility incorporates several types of solar generators using both mono-and multi-crystalline silicon technology with DC/DC converters and inverters for AC supply to two types of low pressure water electrolyzers. The hydrogen produced is used in gas-fired heating boilers, an absorption refrigeration plant and experimental fuel cells. Also on site is a liquid hydrogen storage facility and filling station for hydrogen powered automobiles. All modules to date have performed satisfactorily with only minor problems of a prototype nature. No on-site liquefaction of hydrogen takes place as it would be uneconomical at the scale available. Details of all parts of the systems are given, together with some preliminary efficiency figures. D.W.H.
- Original title: Demonstration facility at Neunburg vorm Wald to investigate and test solar hydrogen technology.
- Record ID : 1993-2268
- Languages: English
- Subject: General information
- Source: Ber. Tech. Wiss./Rep. Sci. Technol. - n. 67/n. 50
- Publication date: 1992
- Document available for consultation in the library of the IIR headquarters only.
See the source
Performance evaluation of an improved absorptio...
- Author(s) : MAZOUZ S., CHOUAIEB O., BELLAGI A.
- Date : 2005/08/02
- Languages : English
- Source: Commercial Refrigeration. Thermophysical Properties and Transfer Processes of Refrigerants. Proceedings of the IIR International Conferences.
- Formats : PDF
Simulation d'une machine frigorifique à absorpt...
- Author(s) : MEDIOUNI T., KADDIOUI M. N.
- Date : 1994
- Languages : French
- Source: Rev. gén. Therm. - vol. 33 - n. 386
SOLAR SYSTEM OF THE DOHO PARK GYMNASIUM.
- Author(s) : TAKAMA S.
- Date : 1982
- Languages : English
- Author(s) : KIM D. S., INFANTE FERREIRA C.
- Date : 2007/09
- Languages : Dutch
- Source: Koude & Luchtbehandeling - vol. 100 - n. 9
PROBLEMS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF SOLAR COOLING.
- Author(s) : RUDENKO M. F., LEBEDEV V. F., FONDERKIN V. L.
- Date : 1986
- Languages : Russian
- Source: Kholodilnaya Tekhnika - n. 10