Early bird registration ends April 15 for IIR-Gustav Lorentzen Conference 2022
Scheduled to take place on June 13-15, 2022, in Trondheim, Norway, the 15th IIR-Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants will be a conference to remember!
We are delighted to present an exciting programme for the 15th IIR-Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants (GL 2022) with more than 150 oral, and approximately 50 digital-poster presentations, by experts and leaders from policy, industry and research.
Scheduled to take place on June 13 - 15, 2022, in Trondheim, Norway, delegates will meet new and old colleagues in what will be a truly memorable in-person event.
Growing from strength to strength, the IIR-Gustav Lorentzen conference series has become a globally important meeting place and typically gather more than 350 field experts from industry and research.
The GL 2022 keynote speakers are now confirmed, and some of the headlines are:
- Espen Barth Eide, Norwegian Minister of Climate and Environment
- Alexandra Beck Gjørv, President and CEO, SINTEF, Welcome adress
- Anne Borg, Rector, NTNU, Welcome adress
- Didier Coulomb, Director General IIR, IIR Conference address
- Lambert Kuijpers, Ways and means for the RACHP sector to create efficient pathways to reaching Net-Zero
- Klaas Visser, Applying CO2 refrigeration to the cooling and heating of buildings world wide to achieve reductions in energy and cooling water consumptions, and emissions
- Holger König, Sustainable Refrigeration. What is sustainability and how to determine?
- Petter Nekså, Chief Scientist, SINTEF, Life and work of Gustav Lorentzen
“The theme put up for the conference is The Natural Choices Towards 2030. Currently the whole industry is in search for alternatives complying with the phase-down prescribed by the Kigali Amendment to the Montreal Protocol. Especially for A5 countries, conversion to natural refrigerants could be a possibility to leapfrog to long term environmentally safe alternatives. The onference should contribute in bringing forward solutions based on natural working fluids for applications within refrigeration, air conditioning, heat pumps and heat engines.”
Trygve M. Eikevik, Chair of the Organising Committee
For more information on GL 2022, visit sintef.no.
This conference is hosted on behalf of the IIR (Commissions B1, B2, D1, D2, E1 and E2), and is organised by SINTEF, The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), The Norwegian Society of Refrigeration, and The Norwegian Society of HVAC Engineers.