15th IIR-Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants
Call for abstracts open!
With the increasing need for global warming countermeasures, natural working fluids have become a clear vector to reducing the CO2 footprint of the refrigeration, and heating and cooling sectors and migrating towards long-term sustainable solutions.
Scheduled to take place in Trondheim (Norway) on June 13-15, 2022, the 15th IIR-Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants (GL 2022) will provide the ideal platform for discussion on the latest research results and advances related to the use of natural working fluids in different types of systems and application areas.
Call for abstracts ends September 15, 2021!
Conference topics inlcude:
- Process, cycle, system and component development with natural refrigerants
- Vapor compression systems: NH3, hydrocarbons, CO2 and water
- Gas cycles and sorption systems
- Heat-to-power systems
- Fundamentals: Properties, lubrication, chemistry
- Heat transfer fluids
- Heat transfer and heat exchangers, compressors and other components
- Energy efficiency, operational experience and economy
- Safety with respect to flammable, toxic and high-pressure fluids
- Start date : June 13, 2022
- End date : June 15, 2022
- Location : Trondheim, Norway
- Organisers : NTNU-SINTEF
- Main commissions : Thermodynamics & transfer processes; Refrigerating equipment; Refrigerated storage; Refrigerated transport; Air conditioning; Heat pumps, energy recovery
Refrigerants, secondary refrigerants: general information;
- Keywords : Refrigerant; Natural refrigerant