Improving cooling towers' efficiency
An article published in Water Technology provides information on cooling towers and their operation.
In an article published on the Water Technology website in November, Ganesh Kamatkar from Air Liquide* North America points out the importance of maximizing the reuse and recycling of water within industrial processes, and details different ways to improve cooling tower efficiency.
The author particularly insists on:
- the effects of water source impurities on circulating water systems and cooling tower efficiency;
- cooling tower water treatment;
- scaling indexes for cooling tower water;
- biological treatment for cooling towers;
- reuse from wastewater streams.
For further information, please consult the article on watertechonline.com.
*Air Liquide is a benefactor member of the IIR.