15th IIR-Gustav Lorentzen Conference, June 13-15, 2022: the detailed programme is now available!
The detailed program of the 15th IIR Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants is now available online.
The detailed programme of the 15th IIR Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants is now available online.
This year’s conference will focus on The Natural Choices by 2030. It should contribute to highlighting solutions based on natural working fluids for applications in refrigeration, air conditioning, heat pumps and heat engines. The conversion to natural refrigerants could be an opportunity to switch to environmentally safe alternatives in the long term.
An exciting programme of more than 150 oral and about 30 virtual-poster presentations will be made by experts and leaders from policy, industry and research and more than 250 participants are expected.
We hope that the programme has tempted you even more and inspired you to attend the event, the first physical meeting point after Covid. And please feel free to pass on this announcement to your colleagues you think might be interested.
Meet new and old fellow colleagues in what we believe will be the first conference with physical presence after Covid-19. The conference has become a globally important meeting place and typically gather over 350 field experts from industry and research.
Insightful keynote presentations
- Life and work of Gustav Lorentzen - presented by Petter Nekså (SINTEF)
- Applying CO2 refrigeration to the cooling and heating of buildings worldwide to achieve reductions in energy and cooling water consumptions, and emissions - led by Klaas Visser (TU Delft)
- Sustainable Refrigeration. What is sustainability and how to determine? - presented by Holger König (Ref-Tech)
- Net zero, renewables and natural refrigerants - led by Lambert Kuijpers (A/gent Consultancy b.v)
Events to attend
- SophiA workshop (date: 06/13/22; time: 3pm to 6pm): opportunity to meet the SophiA consortium partners to understand the objectives of the new EU-funded project which aims to improve quality of life of populations through better treatment and working conditions in rural and remote health facilities in Africa. Read more about the SophiA project.
- Student Networking (date: 06/13/22; time: 6.30pm to 8pm): speed networking event to allow senior experts to share their experiences with students and early career researchers working in the refrigeration, air-conditioning and heat pumps sector.