Hygienic freezing tunnels experience based design criteria.
Author(s) : KRENER O. G.
Current design principles of freezing tunnels inherently generate hygiene problems. These problems are minimized through carefully planned design evaluation, high quality construction work and careful operation of the plant. Still, however, contamination may occur. To minimize the risk originated from the tunnel housing, the design and construction described in the paper offer a solution in which the environment of the jacket can be controlled and used as a monitor for the hygienic condition of the tunnel.
This document is to be digitised and will be available within 10 working days
* Best rate depending on membership category (see the detailed benefits of individual and corporate memberships).
- Original title: Hygienic freezing tunnels experience based design criteria.
- Record ID : 1996-1088
- Languages: English
- Source: For a Better Quality of Life. 19th International Congress of Refrigeration.
- Publication date: 1995/08/20
- Document available for consultation in the library of the IIR headquarters only.
See other articles from the proceedings (488)
See the conference proceedings
- Themes: Freezing installations
- Keywords: Industrial freezer; Food; Manufacturer; Tunnel; Hygiene; Freezing
Surgélation, une logique industrielle.
- Author(s) : COHEN-MAUREL E.
- Date : 1995/01
- Languages : French
- Source: Process - n. 1101
FREEZERS AND REFRIGERATING EQUIPMENT FOR THE FO...
- Author(s) : ZEMLICKA J.
- Date : 1985
- Languages : Czech
- Source: Prum. Potravin - vol. 36 - n. 9
SURGELATION-CONGELATION. QUELS MATERIELS ? POUR...
- Date : 1985/06
- Languages : French
- Source: Grand Froid - vol. 1 - n. 1
HEAT TRANSFER COEFFICIENTS IN THE AIR-BLAST FRE...
- Author(s) : PHAM Q. T., WILLIX J.
- Date : 1987/08/24
- Languages : English
- Source: Development in refrigeration, refrigeration for development. Proceedings of the XVIIth international Congress of Refrigeration.
- Formats : PDF
DESIGN OF REFRIGERATION EQUIPMENT.
- Author(s) : LOMAKIN V. N.
- Date : 1990
- Languages : Russian
- Source: Kholodilnaya Tekhnika - n. 12