Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change./ Protocole de Kyoto à la Convention-cadre des Nations Unies sur les changements climatiques.
The Kyoto Protocol was adopted on December 11, 1997. It lists the limits or reductions in greenhouse-gas emissions (CO2, CH4, N2O, HFC, PFC and SF6) during the period 2008-2112 with respect to 1990 or 1995 levels in the case of fluorinated gases. Only developed countries have binding commitments. The Protocol comprises a list of policies and indiciative measures. It defines means to be employed in order to achieve these objectives: emissions trading between developed countries, specific development mechanism for developed and developing countries, protection and reinforcing of greenhouse-gas wells, etc. The Protocol will come into effect 3 months after receipt of instruments of ratification from at least 55 countries, representing at least 55% of CO2 emissions from developed countries in 1990.
- Original title: Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change./ Protocole de Kyoto à la Convention-cadre des Nations Unies sur les changements climatiques.
- Record ID : 1998-3217
- Languages: English
- Subject: Regulation, Environment, HFCs alternatives
- Publication date: 1997/12/10
- Available in the IIR library
Inter-linkages between the ozone and climate ch...
- Author(s) : MALABED J., VELASQUEZ J., SHENDE R.
- Date : 2002
- Languages : English
Fluorocarbons and global warming
- Date : 1997/07
- Languages : French, English
- Source: IIF, Note Inf./ IIR, Inf. Note/ Bull. IIF-IIR/ www.iifiir.org - 8 ref./vol. 77 - n. 12
- Formats : PDF
I fluorocarburi e l'effetto serra. XII Nota inf...
- Author(s) : IIF-IIR
- Date : 1998/01
- Languages : Italian
- Source: Industria italiana del Freddo - vol. 52 - n. 1
12th Informatory note of the IIR on fluorocarbo...
- Author(s) : TAKAICHI T.
- Date : 1997/12
- Languages : Japanese
- Source: Refrigeration - vol. 72 - n. 842
Fluorocarbons and global warming. 12th Informat...
- Author(s) : IIF-IIR
- Date : 1997
- Languages : Czech
- Source: Vytápení Vetrání Instalace - vol. 6 - n. 4