A unified cubic state equation is proposed for calculating the thermodynamic properties of active fluids in a large range of temperatures, from the triple point to values exceeding from twice to five times the critical point and at pressures up to 10 megapascals. The increased accuracy of the calculations is obtained, on one hand by the modified structure of the equation and, on the other hand, by the method proposed by the authors for calculating these parameters.The application of the equation to active fluids which are known (ammonia, R22, R134a, etc.) has proved that the error in the description of the density of the saturated liquid does not exceed 1 % and 4 % for vapour.The accuracy of the equation remains high for temperatures close to the critical temperatures. C.C.
- Original title: [In Russian. / En russe.]
- Record ID : 1993-0093
- Languages: Russian
- Source: Kholodilnaya Tekhnika - n. 7
- Publication date: 1991
- Document available for consultation in the library of the IIR headquarters only.
See other articles in this issue (130)
See the source
Cubic state equation for the prediction of the ...
- Author(s) : BOJARSKIJ M. Ju., PODCHERNJAEV O. N.
- Date : 1991
- Languages : Russian
- Source: Kholodilnaya Tekhnika - n. 10
Thermophysical Properties of Refrigerants
- Author(s) : IIF-IIR
- Date : 2002
- Languages : English
- Formats : CD-Rom
AN INTERACTIVE COMPUTER CODE FOR EVALUATING REF...
- Author(s) : MASTRULLO R., MAZZEI P.
- Date : 1988
- Languages : Italian
- Source: Industria italiana del Freddo - vol. 42 - n. 1
Ausstieg aus R22: Verfügbare Alternativen und d...
- Author(s) : RENZ H.
- Date : 1998/11/18
- Languages : German
- Source: DKV-Tagungsbericht 25. 1998, Würzburg.
Le CO2 comme frigorigène : comparaisons avec d'...
- Author(s) : DOMBLIDES J. P., DUMINIL M., VRINAT G.
- Date : 2002/05
- Languages : French
- Source: Rev. gén. Froid - vol. 91 - n. 1023